Advocacy Training on Violence Against Women ((from RSHR))
We initiated a process for providing training support to three OXFAM (India) Trust funded networks in Jharkhand and Orissa for developing a VAW related advocacy strategy.
Rights Training ((from RSHR))
- Advocacy Training on VAW for Oxfam
- Advocacy Tarining 2006 Lucknow
- Population, Gender and Repro Rights
Men and Gender Equality
CHSJ has gained a reputation for its pioneering work and expertise in working with men and boys in India. It has been asked to provide technical support and guidance by various national and International agencies in their work with men and boys. The agencies which requested technical support from CHSJ in the last year are:
- IPPF in their research project on men’s sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- FPAI in conducting a study on men and Reproductive health in India.
- Swiss Aid for strengthening its partners capacities on working with men and boys for gender equality and reducing GBV.
- ICRW in its GEMS (Gender Equality Measurement in Schools) project.